Friday 10 June 2011

Thank you!

1st of all, I wanna thank God for sending these people to me, am so glad to have them..
Of course,1st is to Thank God for his grace and mercy and love for me!
Daddy, thank you for everything that you have given me, read your msg, i cried, my heart was really heavy to leave you, i miss you alot, but once, i rmb u told nicol before, "If you miss a person, pray for that person." So, I know God is with you.. I love you dad!
Mum, thanks for accompanying me to go here, helped me to settle down everything, buy everything and also sorry for always not listening to you. Mummy, thank you for all that you'd given to me.
Bette Jie, although we seldom contact, but i know that you always rmb me in your prayer, thanks my dear sister, love you!
Nicol,Ana jie love you! Gonna miss you alot!


Haha baba, thanks for your angpao, Mei jie, thank you for your gift,there's love and care in it, Ping Gor and Ing Jie, Thanks for the advice and also the cute little bag! And also other  relatives and cousin! Thanks for your support!!!

Aunty Sia, thank you for the "gift" too!

Friends will appear at somewhere else!

Love all of you! Thanks! I shall always remember what you people had given me, and I shall be more hardworking in my studies!
Once again, thank you all! ;-)
                                                Gifts from cousin~

No comments:

Post a Comment