Friday 17 June 2011

Foods~ =D Yummm~


Okay!!! Hiiii, it's me!!! Haha, foods here.. hmmm!
Ok, the foods here are really really cheap, pay sikit, eat dao u song song, haih, sienz, sure put on weight! Ok, nvm! muahahah! cuz i love to eat!

yesterday,thursday,a busy day, class then free, free then got class, 4 lessons in between rest one hour each! then, i din eat my lunch when 12pm-1pm, toooooooooooo many ppl at the cafeteria. So, at around 3pm hungry.. then guess what did i eat? So SAD! MAGGIE MEE with egg! LOL! PITY PITY! Rm2, cheap lar! but... too bad, maggie mee for teabreak+lunch..This is my first meal in school!


The school is very very big, got alot of blocks, nearly all blocks got a cafeteria! The biggest one is Block C! Damn big!


Having lunch with my friends at school! so cheap, 3菜-Rm3, 2菜-Rm2.30. The girl beside me is very very cute and fair, my coursemate, she's damn cute! =D from johor!

okay okay, u know what?! tonight's dinner! SARAWAK KOLO MEE?!?! Wow, it cost rm5.60! Nvm i tried, because i miss my hometown ma, but then zhen yuh scold me : 傻的!!!
 





Comment : i miss kampua in bintulu !

famous food in kampar: Bread Chicken(面包鸡)


Sweet dessert from wan ting! she's so nice!                  Durian from zhen yuh!! TASTE SO GOOOOOOOD
Love her so much!                                                         Thanks!


Additions : * Ini bukan food ya
Hari itu, aku sedang bathing, then.. water flow out from the toilet, i duno.. so dangerous.. let's c what's going on...
                                                   I
It's actually like this                                                           The water all flow out

No comments:

Post a Comment