Monday 13 June 2011

1st day to Utar

Okay, so, this morning i woke up at 615am, prepare everything, cycled to school with Wan Ting(My housemate,also from btu) at 715, we reached school at 735, imagine how far the school is with our house. She brought me to my class! 1st tutorial class I made a new friend, she's from somewhere ipoh there, name Jesina(i cant remember,smth like that,Haha!) Then i met a sabah ppl too! Wow! So happy! So then 8-9am maths and 9-10 chemistry class! Then i cycled back with a girl named "Ming Jia" ,a very cute girl, also my coursemate! When i back home, mum used bicycle and go out dapao and buy things! okay, spent whole afternoon at home with nicol n mum! then to school again at 530pm, this time i am alone! I cycled very very very fast! Haha! Wow! Sweat, the weather here very hot! even though not hot, cycle till reach the  school, u sure sweat too! 6-8pm class! Okay, to9 i manage to know more ppl, 4 boys! Wow! I praise the Lord, i kept pray ask God to give me new friends! He answered my prayer! PTL!

Oh ya, there's a joke, Mum gonna dry the pants and bra on the window, then accidentally dropped a bra, it's on the roof! oh dear oh dear! Then called mr wee climb out to the roof and take! This is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny! Hahahahaha!

and now...
I've been crying so long, i cant stop crying..
Because, tomorrow, mum and nicol will be leaving, going to shah alam for one night, then back btu on wednesday! I am really sad! I gonna miss them alot.. alot, really  alot...
I love you mummy and nicol!!!

1 comment:

  1. Joan, stay strong and enjoy ur uni life :) find a church to serve lagi best :P take care and God bless u!

    ReplyDelete