Friday 1 July 2011

It's 1st of July!!!

It's almost one month already studying at kampar (8more days later) Hmm.. How's life? Actually so far, everything good! Hmm, only that, very tiring cycling to school! Some more, very hot! Hmm.. Okay, 1st of all, I thanks God that He answered my prayer, that's He gave me a good friend that is always willing to be with me, she's ming jia ( A very cute girl ) I thanked God that I have her always together with me! Of course, I got very nice coursemate, like "hua ting" and also "shi lei", they are very nice, of course others that i didnt mention, they are also very nice too! PTL! Okay, then hmm..
Hua ting, shi lei, me, ming jia

Good, I also got very very very x10000000 nice housemate and "neighbour" -Wan ting, ya chee and zhen yuh! Especially wan ting, she cares so much about me, what to eat or what what! They are so nice!!! Too bad, i seldom spent time with them!  Thanks God to have them! Bless each one of them, Father!
Dinner together

How's my life?
Okay, got class then go to class, after that, back home, do some revision or homework then online, that's it, seldom out, too lazy, and ask ppl "dapao" for me for my dinner! Haha! In chinese, we called this kind of ppl " zai nv", right? =D

It's all about food here! Haha! Here's the picture of the FOODS~~~

Chicken chop
                                        Hokkien mee.                     Mee goreng with egg prepared by Ya chee.

And I have the WORST dinner tonight! T.T
Guess what? I ate half packet for my lunch, Then i ate another half for my dinner and add some beans~ so pity hor??



Ok then, enough for food! I am involved with some serving in the church! Having tambourine practice tonight!

Alright, I admit, I do miss my dad, mum, sisters, I miss my dad's cooking alot! I miss them, I miss the time when I back from school, meals were prepared! Dad n Mum! Love you all! Also, my cousins, miss them, every saturday night! Our gathering! Miss all those kids, of cuz, biao jie biao jie biao shao them too!!! 

Lastly, I miss a person from Bintulu too! Hehe, Guess who? (tips: a guy!) =DDD

Oh yeaaaa, Guys, Friends, Am going back to Bintulu SOON~~~
When? It's .. Erm.. Among July to Octorber!
Date? It's.. Erm, 1-31, in between, got 2 weeks, u guys guess lo!!! Haha (其實有講=沒有講!)

Count-ing down!!! Back to Bintulu!!!

I am a UTAR Student!!! PRove!! There's my ID card~
                                                 
                                                        The day i slept on the floor~

No comments:

Post a Comment